With the record and verdict already in place, successful appeals often turn on innovative legal thinking and a "big picture" understanding of legal trends. The ability to resolve an appeal in a client's favor can often impact wide-ranging legal issues and have implications for entire industries. The lawyers of Brinson Askew Berry understand that many times an appeal is about more than a particular case—it is about obtaining clarification of the law and positive precedent for pending and future litigation.
Our attorneys have the experience to give you an honest assessment of the legal landscape and any procedural alternatives as you consider making an appeal. More importantly, we have the foresight and imagination to see where the law is moving and where your appeal fits into the bigger picture.
Practicing in this area
- Askew, C. King
- Beacham III, A. Franklin
- Brinson, Robert M.
- Carter, Lee B.
- Fletcher, Norman S.
- Lucas, Samuel L.
- Martin, Sarah
- Duggan Prevails in Two Fair Housing Discrimination Complaints
- Duggan Successfully Reverses Judge’s Employment Termination Decision
- Davis and Martin Successfully Defend Clean Water Act Claim
- Moseley and Berry Obtain Defense Verdict in Superior Court of Floyd County
- Beacham, Lucas work on potentially landmark copyright case