Because we combine a small-firm mindset with a high level of legal expertise, the firm is uniquely positioned to represent your business in a wide range of litigation matters. A business attorney at our firm can confidently counsel you on matters as simple as a contract dispute, or as potentially devastating as a class-action lawsuit, including:
- Business torts, fraud, and RICO claims
- General commercial litigation
- Post-acquisition or restructuring disputes
- Officer and director liability
- Special investigations
At Brinson Askew Berry, we understand that not every business dispute is a reason to litigate. We take your financial and time constraints into account, and utilize alternative methods for dispute resolution, including negotiation, arbitration, and mediation. Even when a legal victory seems likely, we look for alternatives to save you unnecessary litigation costs and help you reach your ultimate goals. From family-owned companies to large corporations, the firm's approach remains the same: delivering cost-effective legal solutions so that you can get back to business.
Practicing in this area
- Beacham III, A. Franklin
- Brinson, Robert M.
- Carter, Lee B.
- Davis, J. Anderson
- Duggan, I. Stewart
- Jones, Frank H.
- Lucas, Samuel L.
- Martin, Sarah
- Richardson, Thomas D
- Webb, Mark M. J.
- Duggan Prevails in Two Fair Housing Discrimination Complaints
- Duggan Successfully Reverses Judge’s Employment Termination Decision
- Davis and Martin Successfully Defend Clean Water Act Claim
- Moseley and Berry Obtain Defense Verdict in Superior Court of Floyd County
- Beacham, Lucas work on potentially landmark copyright case