Most people hope they never need a domestic relations or divorce attorney. While we cannot change the underlying circumstances, we can help walk you through complicated familial disputes and work toward the best possible resolution for you and your family. At Brinson Askew Berry, we understand that family law is more about people and relationships than the law, so we take the time to fully understand your situation before we bring our legal expertise to the table.
We handle a wide variety of domestic disputes, from marriage and partnership related issues to child custody and guardianship agreements. In the spousal arena, we deal with contested and uncontested divorces, separation agreement negotiations and enforcement, alimony, annulment, and equitable division. We also handle the sensitive matter of child custody and visitation, as well as paternity suits and child support. Our experience is not limited to dispute resolution, however. We also offer legal guidance on pre-nuptial agreements, adoption, guardianships, and conservatorships.
Domestic and Divorce
Practicing in this area
- Duggan Successfully Reverses Judge’s Employment Termination Decision
- Davis and Martin Successfully Defend Clean Water Act Claim
- Moseley and Berry Obtain Defense Verdict in Superior Court of Floyd County
- Beacham, Lucas work on potentially landmark copyright case
- Davis and Lucas Prevail for Police Officers in the Eleventh Circuit