With a strong legacy of counsel to public and private educational institutions, Brinson Askew Berry currently represents the Floyd County School Board, Shorter University, and Darlington School Rome. We have also represented state and local governments in education matters.
Practicing in this area
- Askew, C. King
- Beacham III, A. Franklin
- Brearley, David M.
- Davis, J. Anderson
- Duggan, I. Stewart
- Fletcher, Norman S.
- Treadaway, Kristy L.
- GPA Recognizes Brinson Askew Berry Attorneys Berry and Beacham
- Askew Discuss What Law Allows for School Security with Floyd BOE
- Brinson Askew Berry Recovers Over $2 million for Floyd County Schools in Theft Case
- Firm Obtains Ruling in Historic School Law Case
- Firm secures school-law victory reversing the State Board of Education