Our attorneys are able to handle all litigation related to wills, durable powers of attorney, advance directives for healthcare, and trusts. We also have experience representing heirs and spouses in fiduciary litigation.
Practicing in this area
- Davis and Martin Successfully Defend Clean Water Act Claim
- Moseley and Berry Obtain Defense Verdict in Superior Court of Floyd County
- Beacham, Lucas work on potentially landmark copyright case
- Davis and Lucas Prevail for Police Officers in the Eleventh Circuit
- Webb and Treadaway’s Defeat of Summary-Judgment Leads to Settlement