Our Healthcare Business Law Group understands the unique business and legal issues faced by healthcare practitioners and providers, including knowledge of complex state and federal regulatory and state licensing requirements, as well as hospital law. We have extensive experience in:
- Medical and dental practice acquisition and sale
- Medical and dental practice and clinic start-ups, including leasing, regulatory compliance and contracting
- Resident, physician, and dentist employment agreements and related disputes
- State licensure inquiries, disciplinary proceedings and supervisory body representations
- Formation of Preferred Provider Organizations through contractual negotiation with HMO's
- Malpractice consultation
- Benefit approvals, collections, and controversies
Practicing in this area
- Askew, C. King
- Berry, Robert L.
- Duggan, I. Stewart
- Moseley, Stephen B.
- Seigler Jr., Joseph M.
- Richardson, William R.