The firm has represented the City of Rome, Georgia, continuously for over forty years, and we have represented numerous other municipalities, local governments, and agencies across Georgia in litigation and special projects as well. Additionally, the firm currently represents the Northwest Georgia Housing Authority.
Our attorneys have represented state and local governments in:
- constitutional issues
- voting rights
- police matters
- civil rights
- zoning and condemnation matters
- tax district issues
- personnel matters
We have also developed personnel policies, law enforcement manuals, zoning ordinances, alcoholic beverage ordinances, adult-entertainment ordinances, and numerous resolutions and ordinances relating to the day-to-day operation of local government.
Practicing in this area
- Askew, C. King
- Beacham III, A. Franklin
- Carter, Lee B.
- Brearley, David M.
- Brinson, Robert M.
- Davis, J. Anderson
- Duggan, I. Stewart
- Fletcher, Norman S.
- Lucas, Samuel L.
- Treadaway, Kristy L.
- Richardson, William R.
- Rome-Floyd County Development Authority to Be Lead Agency for New Industry Recruitment
- Cave Spring Will Be Updating Alcohol Ordinances After Voters Approve Liquor Sales
- Rome Adopts Regulations for Sexually Oriented Businesses
- Cave Spring Reviewing Additions to Alcohol Ordinance If Sale of Distilled Spirits Measure Passes
- Andy Davis Speaks at GMA's Mayors' Day About Opioid Litigation