Our Labor and Employment Law Group attorneys work with small, mid-size, and large public and private corporations to solve employment problems in a cost efficient, productive, and result-oriented manner. Accessibility and ability to meet client needs on short notice are central to effective client representation. We are regularly in direct and ongoing communication with human resources directors, as well as business owners and senior executives, and are sensitive to their business, cost management, and relationship needs. Our priority is counseling and problem avoidance, but when needed, we provide effective and aggressive litigation services for our clients.
The firm regularly provides advice and representation involving wrongful termination, equal employment opportunity, employment discrimination or harassment, family medical leave, Americans with Disabilities Act, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, and other personnel matters in the non-union setting. We are experienced in representing employers before the EEOC.
Labor & Employment Litigation
Practicing in this area
- Beacham, Lucas work on potentially landmark copyright case
- Davis and Lucas Prevail for Police Officers in the Eleventh Circuit
- Webb and Treadaway’s Defeat of Summary-Judgment Leads to Settlement
- Firm Partners Successfully Negotiate Plaintiff's Wrongful Death Claim
- Berry Assists in Record-Breaking Civil Suit