The firm has represented the City of Rome, Georgia, continuously for over forty years, and we have represented numerous other municipalities, local governments, and agencies across Georgia in litigation and special projects as well. Additionally, the firm currently represents the Northwest Georgia Housing Authority.
Our attorneys have represented state and local governments in:
- constitutional issues
- voting rights
- police matters
- civil rights
- zoning and condemnation matters
- tax district issues
- personnel matters
We have also developed personnel policies, law enforcement manuals, zoning ordinances, alcoholic beverage ordinances, adult-entertainment ordinances, and numerous resolutions and ordinances relating to the day-to-day operation of local government.
Practicing in this area
- Askew, C. King
- Beacham III, A. Franklin
- Carter, Lee B.
- Brearley, David M.
- Brinson, Robert M.
- Davis, J. Anderson
- Duggan, I. Stewart
- Fletcher, Norman S.
- Lucas, Samuel L.
- Treadaway, Kristy L.
- Richardson, William R.
- Duggan and Berry Conduct Training at 2019 GAHRA Spring Conference
- Duggan And Richardson Close Lagrange Housing Authority’s First 9 Percent LIHTC Affordable-Housing Deal
- City of Moultrie Joins Opioid Lawsuit
- Duggan Conducts Commissioner Training for City of LaGrange Housing Authority
- Duggan and Richardson Advise and Close LaGrange Housing Authority’s First LIHTC Affordable-Housing Development